Monday, January 2, 2017

Expect the Unexpected Review

Expect the Unexpected
LM Heidle

Blurb
I’d learned early that life was unpredictable. For some that made them stronger, but others it made them weaker. I was somewhere in the middle, teetering on the invisible line. Until I met him, and he shoved me off.
I couldn’t explain why I wanted her. I just knew she’d be mine, regardless of her past and mine. Even when they crossed in a way I couldn’t have predicted, my need for her never wavered.
If you can hold on through the rain you’ll learn some of the best moments in life are . . .  unexpected. 
 



Review (5 Stars)
LM Heidle had emailed me asking me if I'd be interested in reading Expect the Unexpected in exchange for a review. She put a little note about the book in the email and also put the blurb. I knew before even reading the blurb, that it would be something that I would read. I picked it up on New Years and finished it at 1:30 am the next day. I absolutely fell in love with Trayton and Alex, but mainly Trayton. There was suspense waiting to find out more about the characters and what they are hiding, but it was written so well. I loved the mentions of Morgan and Reed from Criminal Minds, as those mentions kind of play a key part in the plot. Expect the Unexpected was a book that kept me wanting more, and staying up until the late hours of the night and continue reading even when I would tell myself only one more chapter. The ending was so well written, and I actually had tears in my eyes. I absolutely loved this book, and can't wait for more from LM Heidle.

No comments:

Post a Comment