Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fav. Author

So,  my favorite author has to be Jessica Sorensen.  She has so many great series and even more coming out.  The first series I read by her is The Fallen Star series.  It is awesome.  She has a new book coming out called the Secret of Ella and Micha. 
This is what the Secret of Ella and Micha:

Ella and Micha have been best friends since they were kids. But one tragic night shatters their friendship and their lives forever.

Ella used to be a rule-breaker with fiery attitude who wore her heart on her sleeve. But she left everything behind when she went to college and transformed into someone that follows the rules, keeps everything together, and hides all her problems. But now it's summer break and she has nowhere else to go but home.

Ella fears everything she worked so hard to bury might resurface, especially with Micha living right next door. If Micha tries to tempt the old her back, she knows that it will be hard to resist.

Micha is sexy, smart, confident, and can get under Ella’s skin like no one else can. He knows everything about her, including her darkest secrets. And he’s determined to bring his best friend, and the girl he loves back, no matter what it takes.

(Mature Young Adult/ New Adult Contemporary.)




Below is a teaser from the book.

“I’m sorry.” I hug him closer, and say my final good-bye. “I didn’t want to think anymore. It was just too much and mind wouldn’t slow down. But it’s alright now. I can think clearly again.”
He cups my cheek, his thumb searing hot as he traces the pad lightly across my cheekbone. “Next time come to me—don’t just run. Please. I know things are hard...

right now, but it’ll get better. We’ve always made it through every single bad thing thrown at us.” Beads of water trickle in his eyelashes, along his cheeks, over his full lips. There’s a shift in the air, one I’ve felt coming for a long time.
His lips part. “Ella, I love—”
I crush my lips against his, hushing him and melting us together. I allow his tongue to caress mine and let him suck the rain from my bottom lip, savoring the taste of me. Our bodies arc together, like we can’t get enough. Heat flows through our drenched clothes, warming my skin. I could let it go on forever, but that would be wrong.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment