Thursday, September 20, 2012

Divergent and Insurgent reviews

Divergent is the first book in a trilogy by Veronica Roth.
I would have to give this book 5 stars because it was awesome.  Divergent takes place in dystopian Chicago.  It is almost like the Hunger Games, but I have to say much better, because they don't have to fight.  The kids have to chose a faction to live in, but to stay forever, they have to pass tests.  During some of the scenes, I just wanted to cry.
This is a great book and if you like/love future type books,  I totally recommend Divergent.

Of course, after reading Divergent, you should pick up Insurgent.  I give this one 5 stars, as well.

They are going to start making a Divergent movie, set to come out in March of 2014.  So better start reading.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment