Monday, November 30, 2015

Hello Book World!

Hi everyone and Happy Monday!

Sorry I haven't been posting on here lately, I started college this semester and it's been busy. I am hoping to be posting more reviews and links to book recommendations on here more often along with when authors are taking over on the Facebook page. I am also planning on redesigning the blog in the coming months.

I am looking for authors to take over the Facebook page (click to go to the page). If you are an author and are interested in taking over -- even if you've never done one and would like to, I can guide you in what to do -- message me on the page or email me at katsread15@gmail.com with the subject line as AUTHOR TAKEOVER.

Along with that, if you are an author and are looking for more reviews, I take requests! I read any romance (EXCEPT EROTICA), some paranormal and fantasy, YA, NA. Again, you can message me at the page (link above) or email me (listed above).

Well, I believe that is all that I wanted to mention, so I hope everyone has a great day and week!

Happy Holidays!
<3 ~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment