Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Recent Reads

Recently I have read a few books.

Here they are along with a brief review.

Ordinary by Lindy Zart
This was amazing! I read it in two nights because I could not put it down. I can't wait to read the next one. The characters were well written and. the plot was good. I really liked how it was in different character views.
WHEN DOES THE NEXT ONE COME OUT? I NEED TO KNOW SO I CAN READ IT. I LOVED THIS BOOK. -My  review from Amazon.com

five stars

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia &  Margaret Stohl
This was amazing. I was not expecting it to be in a guy's point of view.  It was amazing and I liked the characters.
I have to say that it was better than the movie.
five stars

The Unseen (All four books) by Richie Tankersley Cusick

I just finished The Unseen in about a week to two weeks. I thought it was very good and a little confusing at the end. At first I could not tell if it was mystery or what. I had never heard of these books before and received them for Christmas. I am glad I read them. They were amazing. Sad that it ended though. I think that I will have to read other books by this author.
five stars

Clockwork Prince & City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Both of these books where really good. They are both the second to last books in their series/trilogy. The Mortal Instruments series probably could have ended a couple books back. City of Lost Souls was a little slow at first and I had a hard time getting into it.
Clockwork Prince: five stars
City of Lost Souls: 4.5 stars

Crash by Nicole Williams
Amazing.  This book was amazing.  I love how the main character fell for the bad boy and never knew who to trust. Another good romance book. Nicole Williams put so much conflict in it which was amazing. Trust the good boy or the bad boy.
5 stars

The Arrival of Dawn by Bree Vanderland
This novella is a really good book. A different type of fantasy. I am not sure how to describe my thoughts for it.
5 stars

Parker Harris series by Amy McClung
Book 1: Cascades of Moonlight
Book 2: Dreams, Spells, and Moonlit Tales
All I have to say is this: MUCH BETTER THAN TWILIGHT. Best werewolf/vampire books EVER.
5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment