Saturday, January 12, 2013

Wicked Fate by Tabatha Vargo

Have you ever read a book that has ever made you seriously cry because of something that happened and you felt kind of bad for the main character?
Wicked Fate did that to me.
Once I started reading it I couldn't stop. I normally don't cry a whole lot while reading and this was that one book that had my sobbing a lot. I love the way the author wrote it. The style was perfect. Once I finish other books, I am coming back to this one for sure. It was truly awesome. Can't wait for the next one to come out. I give Wicked Fat a full five stars. 

This is from the author herself."If I reach 100 reviews on Wicked Fate by February 1st, I will pick a winner out of the reviews at random and that winner will receive...A $10 Amazon gift card, a signed copy of Wicked Fate, and some Wicked Fate swag. So for those of you who have read it, REVIEW IT, and for those of you who haven't...it's only .99 on Amazon right now. ♥ Give the amazon page a like if nothing else. :)" ~ Tabatha Vargo
Link:
http://www.amazon.com/Wicked-Fate-The-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B00ABNZW6S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357958534&sr=8-1&keywords=wicked+fate

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment