Sunday, November 18, 2012

Morpheus Road




I had posted about the first book in this trilogy already, so I won't do that again.  But I will write what I thought of the next two books. The Black and The Blood  by D.J. MacHale.


The Black

This is an amazing book.  I did not think it was as scary as the first one.  I started this on Halloween after finishing the first book.  Some of the events surprised me.  When I finished it a couple days later, I couldn't wait to get the third and final book.






The Blood

A couple weeks later, I ordered The Blood.  I received it in the mail with in four days.  I was so happy.  I started reading it right away, and had a hard time putting it down.  Last night, I was supposed to be in bed, and I was, but I was reading this.  I am very surprised that I finished it in three days.

There were many more turn of events in The Blood.  I talked out loud to myself so many times.  I probably could have cried, I was that surprised.



I really recommend this trilogy, especially if you like horror. (There is not that much in there.)

In a month or two, I may pick these books up again to read.  It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment